We may collect the following:
• Your personal information provided by you, including but not limited to (first and last name, job title and general work information).
• General contact information provided by you, including but not limited to (e-mail, mobile number, phone number, social media accounts).
• Demographic information such as postal code, preferences, interests, interests, gender and age.
• Other information related to an application for our services or to join us as a partner.
The purpose of requesting this information is to understand your needs and provide you with the best services, specifically for the following reasons:
• Keeping internal records.
• The possibility of using the information to improve the level of our products and services.
• The ability to send periodic promotional messages about new products, special offers or other information that we think may be of interest to you, using the email address you have provided.
We may also, from time to time, use your information to contact you for marketing research purposes and may contact you by email, telephone, fax or mail, and use the information to customize and customize the Site according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, and to prevent access or disclosure we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive and is added once you agree. It helps analyze web traffic or notifies you when you visit a particular site. A cookie allows web applications to respond to you and respond to you as an individual. Network applications can tailor their operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to determine which pages have been used, which helps us analyze web page traffic data and improve our website to tailor it to member needs. We use this information only for statistical analytics purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
In general, cookies help us to provide and provide a better website by enabling us to monitor the pages to determine which of them you find useful and useful to you more than others. .
Our website may include links to other related websites, but once you use those links to leave our site, it is important to note that we do not have control over other websites, so we cannot be responsible for providing the protection and privacy of any information you provide to us during your visit to certain unauthorized websites. governed and subject to this privacy statement, and you should take care and review the privacy statements applicable to these sites.
Control of your personal information:
By registering on our website, you agree to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, but you can change your mind at any time by writing to us or by sending a message to email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent and permission or are required to do so by law, and we may use your personal information to provide you with promotional information about third parties we believe may be of interest to you if you so desire.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or contact us as soon as possible at the above address, and we will amend and correct any information that appears to be incorrect immediately.
Policy updated on: 03/04/2022